Smallest case/bag for 70-200 2.8 and Canon 6d?

Started Jun 26, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rocktheroad
New MemberPosts: 7
Like?
Smallest case/bag for 70-200 2.8 and Canon 6d?
Jun 26, 2013

I need help finding smallest bag for Canon 6d with 70-200 2.8 lens attached. Currently I have aging Lowepro Mini Trakker which is classic backpack, Kata 3n1-30 sling bag, and the favorite of all CaseLogic SLR Sling 205...

First two are able to fit 6D with lens attached, but they are to bulky and big. My favorite Case Logic is able to take 6D with 24-105 4l attached, and 28-700 2.8 as spare lens, but I can't store it attached to camera. I would like to find something similar, which can fit this combo... I don't need any additional room for spare lenses...

I was thinking about LowePro TopLoader 75AW , but its to bulky... i need something slimmer. I have CarrySpeed strap attached, so that is how i would lug this combo, but i just want to have some place to store this when I don't use it for shooting, on break when I sit down, and most important if it start raining...

Any ideas?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow