The best lens for largest purpose with D7110 if you can only one?

Started Jun 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
Haithamcz
Forum MemberPosts: 80Gear list
Like?
Re: The best lens for largest purpose with D7110 if you can only one?
In reply to philippe trougouboff, Jun 26, 2013

philippe trougouboff wrote:

Again a question that could have been answered but I didn't find it Planning to go for the D7100 (a lot because DPR and the forum), but the camera is not so cheap, so if I want to buy (for now)only one but goodlens, allowing to express all the possibilities of the D7100 body, for general use at first, including a trip (Portugal), familly pictures of children, portraits, what is the best choice? And I'm not a $ millionaire, I'm not broken too... , but I also need to buy some basic stuff like reserve battery, filters (I'm a fan of the polarizer in landscapes), good bag for my painful back, probably a tripod, etc, all that because all my stuff was lately stolen (good oportunity to upgrade).

Thanks a lot in advance,

PhilT

Get the 35mm nikkor 1.8G  in order to get the most of your camera and will keep you happy most of the time and save you a lot of $$$$$$ or you may try the 18-55mm nikkor G it is nice option , you will miss the zoom ability but you have got legs to move forward and backward.

good luck with what you buy.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow