Time to buy a new machine for editing. Needing advice please.

Started Jun 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Time to buy a new machine for editing. Needing advice please.
In reply to theswede, Jun 26, 2013

theswede wrote:

Basalite wrote:

theswede wrote:

What is bizarre is maintaining against common sense that every OSX install would have been a Mac sale.

I never said that. Read more carefully.

From your first comment to me:

"The loss "incurred on Apple" is lost Mac computer sales."

I never said or suggested "that every OSX install would have been a Mac sale." Again, please read more carefully.

The question was: if I install OSX on a non-Apple system, what is the loss to Apple caused by this. Your response: lost Mac computer sales.

Either you didn't read carefully before answering or you do not understand the implications of your answer.

Going by your screen name I am suspecting that English is not your first language. In any case, "lost computer sales" does not equal "*every* OS X install would have have been a Mac sale."

I will not bother addressing anything else you say because it is a lost cause and I would simply be repeating myself.

In other words, you have no actual arguments.

Jesper

I have already said how I feel about this issue, and illegal downloading. I have nothing else to say.

No arguments, only feelings. OK.

Jesper

OK, now I'm pretty sure you don't understand the English language very well.  If I were you I would bow out at this point.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow