Started Jun 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
monodrift
Regular MemberPosts: 117
Like?
Spotted Any M4/3 In The Wild?
Jun 25, 2013

Although m4/3 is the most diverse and well established mirrorless system, there still seems to be a lack of people using it - in the US, at least. It sucks to see m4/3 absent in electronics stores while Nikon 1 and NEX cameras are displayed proudly.

It can sometimes be fun to spy what cameras others are using at events or tourist spots. My eyes are frequently looking for other m4/3 shooters; possibly to feel a bond with a stranger, like motorcyclists or Jeep drivers feel when passing each other on the highway. Through the constant barrage of Canon Rebel toting tourists, there is sometimes a gleam of hope in the form of a m4/3 camera in someone's hand.

So I give you this thread: Share what types of m4/3 setups you've seen people using, and where you were when you did!

I'll share my own recently spotted m4/3:

Gettysburg, PA - Saw a woman with a red GF3 and standard 14-42mm while walking around in town. Later the same day while visiting little little round top, I saw a man with a silver OM-D + 20mm f1.7 combo. In shame, I slung my D600 behind my back (didn't take the GF1 that day) 

Nikon D600 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow