ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BPB
BPB
Contributing MemberPosts: 625
Like?
A Software “Save” Function Question
Jun 25, 2013

I know that it is important to do regular backups of data.

However, I am on the move fairly often and not always in a position to do it as often as I should.

When I transfer files from my Nikon D300 to a computer I use the Nikon Transfer program that is integrated with Nikon View NX2.

When setting up the file transfer I am given the option of where to save the files, “Primary Destination” and also the option of a “Secondary Destination” or “Backup Destination”.

I think that this facility would be extremely useful if all programs provided this facility in the "Save",  "Save As" or "Export"  functions of those programs. I know that it would provide me with Real Time backups wherever I am and when time and resources allow me to do some PP to my images.

Is there any such stand alone program out there that can be used in conjunction with other programs to provide this facility?

Or can any of you with programming knowledge and experience provide any suggestions or solutions to enable this facility?

My thanks for any help.

Bryan (BPB)

Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow