Questions about the new Adobe subscription plan Locked

Started Jun 24, 2013 | Questions thread
This thread is locked.
sanmaj
Regular MemberPosts: 395
Re: Questions about the new Adobe subscription plan
In reply to knickerhawk, Jun 25, 2013

Thanks for the suggestion of just moving the 3rd party plugins from the CS6 plugin folder to the CC PS CS6 plugin folder. I'll give that a try (and I'll remember not to move a FOLDER). I too have a boatload of 3rd party plugins, some of which I really don't need. Over time you kind of forget just how good the combination of Lightroom and Photoshop really is. As each has improved and/or added features many of those plugins just seem so reduntant (my experience). With improvements to (in Lightroom and PS CS6) in noise reduction, healing functions, camera raw (in filter menu), sharpening, radial filters and so many other items, the need for very exquisite adjustments in plugins seems, at least to me, so unnecessary. An example of what I'm talking about is a workflow (today) that starts in Lightroom, goes into Photoshop CS6 CC, back to Lightroom and I'm done (for most of my everyday images). What an ezquisite way to work and it now seems so seamless and quick.

In answer to the question about "Shake Reduction" I can only say it appears to do a relatively good job and provides light sharpening also. Since I really didn't have any seriously out-of-focus images I couldn't really test it that much.

Well, let's just keep on sharing info about your experiences. I'm sure others are somewhat interested in what the community is finding out and has to say. LET THE TESTING COMMENCE AN CONTINUE!

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow