Questions about the new Adobe subscription plan Locked

Started Jun 24, 2013 | Questions thread
This thread is locked.
digital ed
Senior MemberPosts: 2,715Gear list
Re: Questions about the new Adobe subscription plan
In reply to sanmaj, Jun 24, 2013

sanmaj wrote:

I had questions also about migrating 3rd party plugins and they were a little less sure how that would work (since they aren't automatically loaded into the filter menu in Creative Cloud CS6 and some may require CC updates before using). It was suggested that I could probably re-load them and see whether they come up in Creative Cloud but I decided against that for now. I was more interested in the operation and features of CC CS6 right now.

I have a full load of plugins in my PS CS6 and I was concerned also. I found it not problem at all. You can either reinstall including PS CC or move from the CS6 plugins folder to the CC plugins folder. I did both and everything worked as in CS6.

One caution. PS CC does not allow folders in the plugins folder to organize the plugins. CC does the organizing itself. I know there are cautions about copying and pasting but it seems as long as you do not copy and paste folders, only the plugin files, everything is OK.

-- hide signature --

Just a very serious amateur for over 55 years.

digital ed's gear list:digital ed's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Nikon D800 Nikon 1 V2 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +13 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow