Questions about the new Adobe subscription plan Locked

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
This thread is locked.
digital ed
Senior MemberPosts: 2,506Gear list
Re: Questions about the new Adobe subscription plan
In reply to Jeff Peterman, 10 months ago

Jeff Peterman wrote:

They co-exist so they both take up storage room for the program? I may need to replace my 128 SSD with a 256 SSD one, as it's already a little low on space. (I use an SSD for my boot drive and programs, with everything else on regular SATA hard drives.)

-- hide signature --

Jeff Peterman, Moderator 7D and Phone/Tablet forums.
Not a staff member, or paid employee, of DPReview.
Any insults, implied anger, bad grammar and bad spelling, are entirely unintentionalal. Sorry.
www.pbase.com/jeffp25
www.jeffp25.smugmug.com

That's why I decided to not go with an SSD boot drive in my editing desktop.

I went with the $19.99 per month plan and now have a bundle of Adobe applications installed. Found After Effects excellent for making many types of adjustments on video files. Never would have bought it otherwise. Also, the new Adobe Acrobat XI Pro is so much better than other pdf programs I have I use it constantly.

Realize that the price per month is bound to increase after the first year. That is why having some of the programs previous to CC is an insurance policy. Of course new features may not be accepted in the old programs with CC created files.

-- hide signature --

Just a very serious amateur for over 55 years.

digital ed's gear list:digital ed's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Nikon D800 Nikon 1 V2 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +13 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow