Nikon D7000 vs Sony A77 vs D3000 vs Wait for a bargain price

Started Jun 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
Mark K
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,550Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon D7000 vs Sony A77 vs D3000 vs Wait for a bargain price
In reply to PsychoPowers, Jun 24, 2013

PsychoPowers wrote:

Thanks for your comment jquagga! So again, I think I stick to the D3000 for now, and wait for a little bit maybe holiday season, I stongly believe that the prices being on sale now, I think they will be even more discounted around holiday season!

Went into the camera store again yesterday and played around with the A77 and I really can't say no to it. The camera grip is awesome fits perfectly in my hands, the convenient controls to the EVF WOWWWWW! I think I'm sold!

That's what happened to my A77. The appearance and the grip is great. Yes, D3200/5200/7100 may have many advantages over A77 but there are some unique features Nikon simple does not have. Live view, video autofocusing using phase detection, foldable LCD etc etc. There is a newer firmware upgrade in the coming month and I keep my finger crossed.

-- hide signature --

Mark K

Mark K's gear list:Mark K's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Nikon D800 Canon EOS 5D Mark III NEX5R Sony Alpha NEX-6 +59 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow