Started Jun 24, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Franka T.L.
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,468Gear list
Like?
What top coat for fine art exhibition print
Jun 24, 2013

Well, my normal practice is to use archival grade artist top coat / sealant on my print, but I have a special project that come up that would see me print a set of large ( up to B0 sized ) one to be displayed outdoor ( in a city park ). Now this is something new for me. The Prints would be displayed sans any protection ( no glass pane or whatever ) and was expected to be outdoor there for a period of 10 days. I am not worrying about rain as the organizer would have portable canopy setup if and when it indicate any possibility of rain.

But my question is what kind of sealant / top coat would be best for such. BTW, the paper I am going to use is artist grade water color paper with no coating ( Raw Pulp , hot pressed ) In short I am not using ink jet specific paper, but true artist paper so I am likely needing to spread the whole paint front and back before even mounting. Ok, now where's my heavy duty air brush ... anywwy, any suggestion welcomed

-- hide signature --

- Franka -

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow