Silver efex? Locked

Started Jun 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
Nate0Raid
Forum MemberPosts: 71
Silver efex?
Jun 23, 2013

Hey guys and gals! I'm currently on a sick B+W kick and was looking at getting Silver Efex pro 2.

I'm currently using lightroom 4.2 95% of the time and elements 5 the other 5% of the time. First off does anyone know if i can JUST but Silver Efex or do i have to buy the whole collection? Secondly is it worth it? Does it in fact give better and different tools and results or is it just a streamlined shell for getting the same outcome?

Thanks everyone for your input!

Nate.

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Prstl2 MOD
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow