Lenses: Did they get it right??

Started Jun 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
deednets
Senior MemberPosts: 1,981Gear list
Like?
Re: Another lost soul with a similar point of view ...
In reply to Clint Dunn, Jun 21, 2013

Clint Dunn wrote:

Deed....seriously.....what is your deal? Yeah I know who Zack Arias is and he is awesome. I also happen to agree with you from the view that I wish Zeiss would have released a different focal length. That said....it changes nothing....Zeiss released the lenses they did because THEY WERE DESIGNED FOR NEX!!! It's simple math...there are far more NEX users out there than Fuji....so they made a business decision.

-- hide signature --

So not for me!

No biggy aye?? I only bought a Fuji after PhaseOne had released their 7.1 upgrade, although the software was available for NEX users before! So ... following your logic ... I should have done what exactly? I see what's his face has now got 21 thumbs up, so the majority is happy and that has to be a good thing right??

You know what a "Geisterfahrer" is?? Smiling and shaking my head in disbelief at the same time! Best not to be so outrageously controversial on this forum, right??

Did a little studio shoot today and found that I could see my shadow in the eye of the model because I had to be so close, lacking a longer portrait lens. The 56/1.2 would not rectify this by the way. I took approx 100 or so shots where I wished I could have had a longer lens ...

Cheers

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow