NZ Scott
Senior MemberPosts: 3,277Gear list
Like?
Re: Oh the irony!
In reply to g_r_w, Jun 21, 2013

g_r_w wrote:

NZ Scott wrote:

Go back and read the original post.

I CRITICISED the Samsung for not having physical buttons.

Honestly, I wonder if some of the people frequenting this forum are even able to read.

S

You've stated that your desirable camera would include buttons, but that's not what Samsung have done is it? As far as I'm concerned haptics and ergonomics go hand-in-hand - no pun intended. So where's the thread "Samsung gets it wrong - don'y look here, Oly!"

Yes, I read and understood your original post, in fact if you READ MY POST - I quoted that part and also noted that you wanted buttons on a camera. I intentionally included that, so as not to gloss over your commentary.

But you seem to be more punishing of Olympus in your commentary of their EVF placement than of Samsung and their non-existent button layout. If you're posting about ergonomics, I just find it an unbalanced assessment.

I'm not attempting to be balanced. I am not comparing the two cameras and declaring one of them to be better than the other. I am simply posting a photograph of a non-m43 camera and pointing out three aspects of that camera which I would like to see implemented into the next OMD.

BTW - I just realised I hadn't been trolling the NX forums... it is quite possible you posted your "Samsung gets it wrong - don'y look here, Oly!" thread there. Apologies of you have and I've missed it.

Good luck with your "troll" ing.

-- hide signature --
 NZ Scott's gear list:NZ Scott's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P3 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ugh!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow