Samsung gets it right - look here, Oly!

Started Jun 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
NZ Scott
Senior MemberPosts: 3,240Gear list
Like?
Re: Samsung gets it right - look here, Oly!
In reply to tgutgu, Jun 21, 2013

tgutgu wrote:

NZ Scott wrote:

tgutgu wrote:

Now that the first report about the Samsung camera is published here at dpreview, everyone who still thinks that this camera is an example for good ergonomics, has no clue about camera ergonomics, incl. the OP.

You're being a dick, mate.

Go and look at the photos of the camera in-hand.

S

-- hide signature --

Thomas

-- hide signature --

Given your poor record of posts in this thread, this answer was expectable. I haven't seen any useful comment you from you in this thread arguing about camera ergonomics. So, why do you think that a nearly completely driven camera operation is better than the interface the E-M5 provides? Why is such a large camera as the Galaxy NX beneficial for those who go mirrorless, who actually want to go smaller rather than bigger.

I don't think that at all, which is why I politely invited you to go back and read the original thread.

To me the Samsung is pointless. All its image sharing features could go easily in a smaller package. This camera is bloat and no reference for arguing about how bad the E-M5 ergonomics might be.

Again, go and read my orginal post for god's sake.

-- hide signature --

Thomas

-- hide signature --
 NZ Scott's gear list:NZ Scott's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P3 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ugh!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow