ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
efg40
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,176Gear list
Like?
ELPH100 HS Goes around the world
Jun 21, 2013

Hello all,

I personally have not had a Canon P&S for a few years, but I did recommend one to my dad who is 86 and newly married to a lovely woman who is an avid traveler. Their most recent trip this year was a three-month cruise down the Suez Canal, among other places. It was an amazing trip and my dad, who spent many years taking care of my badly ill mother, and then a year being depressed, is now seeing the world with this wonderfully adventurous lady.

He is not good with modern technology, but followed my instructions on what to buy and having an extra card and battery and such, and when he returns home he mails me the card and I "get them off of there for him. So I crop and straighten and such, and post them on line for them to enjoy and share.

I really thought the ELPH 100 did a fantastic job for them and thought other users on this forum might enjoy seeing some of the pics and what this little cam can do....

Malta...

Somewhere Grecian...

Suez Canal...

The Valley of Kings, Egypt...

Dubai...

The Taj Mahal (My dad's favorite sight on the trip he says)

Malaysia...

To be continued....

-- hide signature --

Elizabeth
efg40

efg40's gear list:efg40's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow