Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
diane143
Regular MemberPosts: 225Gear list
Like?
Random first SX50 pix
10 months ago

After some fiasco with Amazon, I finally got the camera. I have a cat with an unknown issue so it may end up going back <sigh>, though I probably shouldn't have put over 100 pix on it if there were the case.

Also due to the same issue, I have two cameras! I have not touched the other one so if anyone sees obvious issues not due to operator error, pleas let me know.

First things first, I have a ton to learn with this! All I've done so far is set P settings to a post Bassy had done. Nothing else yet.

My girl! I was only a few feet from her. I tried to zoom into her ear or nose, but it wouldn't focus. Do I need to use tele-macro when doing that?

Auto, P, TV, AV. I knew the water would be running well and wanted to compare to pix I took with my exh's D200 in 2007. Except for P, these are straight out of the box. <edit> I see the 4th didn't upload and I'm not sure which was missed.

I usually go here in the fall.

These are from roughly the same spot:

https://picasaweb.google.com/dianed143/CottonHollow2#5533618261609741538

This was taken from the same vantage point as the last pic, just zoomed into one of the windows. I also need to work on my stability, which I thought was pretty good before now!

I'll be at a triathlon tonight. Am I right in remembering that the burst mode works better than sports mode?

Nikon D200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow