Anyone here got much experience of using the 16-50 power zoom lens with a NEX-C3?

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PDine
Contributing MemberPosts: 540
Like?
Anyone here got much experience of using the 16-50 power zoom lens with a NEX-C3?
10 months ago

I'm considering getting the 16-50 lens for my C3.  I'm aware of the distortion/vignetting problems which I am not too concerned about, because I always shoot raw and correct in Lightroom anyway.

My main concerns are if there are any other compatibility issues that I should be aware of.  I have seen people complain about time delays between switching the camera off and the lens retracting on some older NEX models.  I've also seen reports that the lens auto-retracts if you press image review.  It then has to extend the lens again when you half-press the shutter.

To anyone out there who has used a C3 with a 16-50, how do you find the experience of the 2 parts operating together?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony Alpha NEX-C3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow