Hossam Saad ElDin Abd Alhalim Farg
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,219Gear list
Like?
Re: Script Problem
In reply to Stephen Barrett, 10 months ago

Stephen Barrett wrote:

Hossam Saad ElDin Abd Alhalim Farg wrote:

here you are the link for that script: Focus Bracketin

there are 2 Scripts, and both are working well, the first one are very simple with just 2 option to change only, the 2nd one have 4 option to change.

Hello Hossam,
I managed to get CHDK working on my SX30 today. I think that it is the correct build, corresponding to the firmware version on my camera. The battery-level indicator and the colour histogram work, but I couldn't get their focus-bracketing to work.

Then I put the 2 scripts "focus2.bas" and "focusrange.bas" that you suggested (above link) into the CHDK "scripts folder. For both of them, I get the same error messages in red:

SD: 1274 FACTOR: OFF

When I press the shutter (in "ALT" mode with manual focus) no shots are taken. The message changes to:

BASIC: 1 UNK STATEMENT FACTOR: OFF

I am guessing that it means there is one script statement that can't be interpreted.

so sad to here that from you Stephen, both script are working with me very well at my SX50.

I'll make another search for your SX30 mebe got some thing work with yours.

Hossam Saad ElDin Abd Alhalim Farg's gear list:Hossam Saad ElDin Abd Alhalim Farg's gear list
Kodak DX7590 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow