What's a good beginner's camera?

Started Jun 16, 2013 | Questions thread
Limilicious
Junior MemberPosts: 32
Like?
Re: What's a good beginner's camera?
In reply to KCook, Jun 19, 2013

Yep! Photography is a bottomless pit is a good way of putting it. Speaking of which, I think you are correct. Before a second lens, I should fix/upgrade my pc.

I went to another story again and had better services and found out a few more things. This is again a question about how to run before learning how to walk. But I'm just so curious about it.

Are third party lenses just as good as the original company's? I brought up the type of things I would be mainly using the camera for and got into a little talk about UWA zoom. The guy said that rather than a Canon's, or Nikon's, I should aim for Sigma's since their prices are roughly at 50% of the original's. That sounds nice and all, but are they? Kind of want an opinion from someone who is more exposed to them than a sales. I am not judging his professional opinion. It's just I felt a sense of bias, like he didn't like the original company's lenses for whatever personal reasons and not just price differences.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow