Samsung gets it right - look here, Oly!

Started Jun 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
tjobbe
Senior MemberPosts: 1,362Gear list
Like?
Re: Samsung gets it right - look here, Oly!
In reply to NZ Scott, Jun 19, 2013

NZ Scott wrote:

In my original post I stated that the Samsung's big screen should have been smaller to make room for more physical controls.

Hi Scott,

I guess in that case you would rather want to use the NX20 or the NX300 which are driven mainly by buttons on the rear

personally I believe that you will see two different product lines with the NX series, one that has that large touch screen plus the two combined hardware controls only (either Tizen or Android based OS) and the ones with direct access as the NX20 with legacy OS and the NX300 with open source Tizen but with conventional UI

My other bet is that in two years from now every consumer oriented camera maker will have exactly that in their line up in some way or another as I recall the rave response here when Samsung released a complete lineup of ILCs with Wifi, now you hard have any new model without.

Cheers, Tjobbe

tjobbe's gear list:tjobbe's gear list
Samsung NX20 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX30 Samyang 35mm F1.4 AS UMC Samsung NX 85mm F1.4 ED SSA +19 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ugh!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow