Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Dylan Johnson
Regular MemberPosts: 143Gear list
Like?
Re: Used 1d II vs Canon 50d vs 7d
In reply to candleJack, 10 months ago

candleJack wrote:

CaptiVision Photography wrote:

Thanks for the reply guys. I kept the 50d and turned down the 1d II trade... I didnt like how the pictures looked and honestly, I like to crop lol. I think I'll save up for a 7d or wait till the 7d II or whatever is released.

-- hide signature --

Canon 50d gripped, 70-200 f2.8L IS USM, 50mm f1.8, 18-55 f3.5-5.6, 430ex II, Carry Speed FS Pro Sling Strap

Well, I hope you looked at the images on a computer and RAW editor, not on the camera screen.

I'm still using a 1D2n and generally like its picture quality. At relatively low ISO settings I don't see much improvement in the newer cameras from Canon.

Best regards,

Alex

-- hide signature --

>>> /We make a stand now, or there will be nobody left to go to the chopper../

Yes or course on the computer. I know the camera screen kind of sucks haha. Imported all the RAW test shots into lightroom and edited them.. Just didn't feel happy with the quality of the images it was producing.

-- hide signature --

Canon 50d gripped, 70-200 f2.8L IS USM, 50mm f1.8, 18-55 f3.5-5.6, 430ex II, Carry Speed FS Pro Sling Strap

Dylan Johnson's gear list:Dylan Johnson's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow