Started Jun 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Corey Kessler
Regular MemberPosts: 155
Like?
s110 Audio Problems
Jun 18, 2013

I just purchased the S110 and took a bunch of video and there is a background knocking (woodpecker) noise. It was very apparent as i was recording live theater under lower light. After further testing, i have discovered it was the focus readjusting. I am able to replicate it easily and can get rid of it only by switching to manual focus. I have tried every mode and setting to turn off the continuous af, servo af. I have shot video in the movie mode and other TV / AV/ P modes. Nothing seems to shut down the AF during video. I would like to focus when i begin the video and then no further focusing. Anyone have any ideas?

BTW- I have downloaded and checked the beta of CHDK as well.. No luck there either.

Thanks for your help. Im heading to a concert next friday and am looking for any input, tricks, tips, etc...

Canon PowerShot S110
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow