Samsung gets it right - look here, Oly!

Started Jun 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
NZ Scott
Senior MemberPosts: 3,467Gear list
Like?
Re: If you think that you lost contact with reality.
In reply to Jorginho, Jun 18, 2013

Jorginho wrote:

If you are surprised by this I think the main cause is that you personally do not value it. Look around in the world. Camera's, watches, cars etc....looks matter a whole lot. Oly reailsied it. So did Fuji. for some it is the combination, others could not care less. Etc.

Why do you think people by DSLRs when they start shooting pics a bit more seriously? Because a DSLR LOOKS serious, not because they need it at all.

But someone who is surprised by this may be should take a good look at all sorts of brands and marketing and know looks ARe very important to many people. Hence Oly's choice. And it is good one. OMD has been very popular and the looks I think play a major role.

Oly's EM5 would have not been so popular at all would it have the look of this Samsung, I am very sure about that.

Good on ya, Jorgi.

I suggest that you frame an EM5 and hang it on your wall.

That should save you from having to take any photographs!

S

-- hide signature --
 NZ Scott's gear list:NZ Scott's gear list
Sony QX1 Olympus PEN E-P3 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ugh!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow