Samsung gets it right - look here, Oly!

Started Jun 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
s_grins
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,612Gear list
Like?
Re: Samsung gets it right - look here, Oly!
In reply to sderdiarian, Jun 18, 2013

sderdiarian wrote:

4.3" EVF is its main contribution to the party along with Android connectivity. Figures that the maker of the Galaxy S4 would finally introduce a gloriously large screen to the population that is most in need of this, photographers.

We spend our time composing images while squinting at 3" screens, or in the case of the E-PM/PL series, 2.4" usable screen areas in 4:3's native format, ridiculous in this day. And strikingly small to those both coming over from current generation smart phones as well as those with aging eyes, two very large demographic groups. An instant "fail" for many in both I'm sure.

A 4" flip/touch screen would be a very nice feature to have; Oly/Pan should look closely at this, in this respect it represents the future (I hope!).

-- hide signature --

Sailin' Steve

I do not squint, I even do not compose the image. I read it. Decades ago I've developed skills to read image from wet film.

-- hide signature --

Looking for equilibrium...

s_grins's gear list:s_grins's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ugh!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow