Senior MemberPosts: 1,901Gear list
Like?
Re: Uh, what?
In reply to Dennis, Jun 17, 2013

Dennis wrote:

deednets wrote:

My personal whims?

Who should I speak for then??

Well, your personal whims should absolutely be all that matters to you. But what matters to you has no bearing on whether Fuji got it right. Sony has a lineup that will appeal to more people. Did they get it right ?

Now, I should really resist the temptation and look at the end bit of your post, not really into this, but you gave me a smile, which is a good thing: I don't own one myself, but here is what I think ...

Classic!

I'm not sure why I'd need to own a system to appreciate the lineup. After years of photography, I know what lenses I like to use. But if that amused you, then I'm happy

- Dennis

-- hide signature --

It has been pointed out to me before that I should see this from Sony user's point of view, point taken but irrelevant to me because I use a Fuji! In short, the ZEISS offerings cater more for their needs than for mine, but I am sadly not one of those altruistic "I am so happy for them..." in this regard. Thought there might have been something in it for me but ther wasn't!

And yes, i possibly take this forum less seriously than some might think, I do have a life!

All good!

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow