45mm f1.8 for $200 in Canada only

Started Jun 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Kuturgan
Regular MemberPosts: 493Gear list
Like?
Re: Link is here
In reply to timedrun, Jun 17, 2013

timedrun wrote:

Also Im fairly sure that the 3d lens loses the af/mf switch, which I personally like.

I totally agree with assigning a function to the focus ring without having to press the button. On the new cameras it does have an MF function permanantly capable of being applied, so I dont see why that menu function couldnlt be enhanced to include other functions. The ifunction button would also be great if it could be programmable. Say af/mf switching, flash exposure or to activate digital zoom. It's definitely being under exploited at the moment.

-- hide signature --

A little green rosetta......a tiny green rosetta........

I also realized that 45mm 3D version doesn't have af/mf switch but instead it has 2D/3D switch.

As af/mf is a deal beaker for me I've decided to order 2D version. The price difference between these two versions of 45mm was about 65 euros (100 USD).

I really wanted 45mm in white color but it is only available for 3D version. The reason why Samsung decided to offer 45mm 2D only in black color is a mystery for me

-- hide signature --

Don't take a picture, create!

Kuturgan's gear list:Kuturgan's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PM1 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 20mm F2.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow