Started Jun 17, 2013 | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
J_dpr
Contributing MemberPosts: 529
Like?
*** Mini-Challenge #389 - 'Amphibians and reptiles' WINNERS***
Jun 17, 2013

Thank you for all your wonderful entries in this Mini Challange. It has been fun to host it and it turned out be quite a popular subject with 45 entries including the 'for fun' ones .

Also thank you for all the nice comments made to fellow contestants which made this thread a courteous and delightful read. I also commented your entries along the way, so I won't make any honorable mentions here.

NOW FOR THE WINNERS:

But first i will say that it has been VERY difficult to pick the three but after long consideration I have come to the following:

3rd. place: Colleen's 'Ruins Lizards'. Great composition, foreground and background. Now if that Iguana had been bright yellow or something it would have made this shot even better, but that is not how they are at Tulum, so we'll have to accept that ;-). Lovely shot!

2nd. place: Gus' no 3. Beautiful shot of an equally beautiful lizard. Really nice bokeh and fantastic colors.

1st. place:
Mfetz1026' 'Anole lizard'. Absolutely beautiful spectrum of green color and great detail! Composition is also spot on. Just stunning!

Congratulations to all the winners!!!!! I hope you all found my judging fair.

Jan

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow