Started Jun 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
coronawithlime
Senior MemberPosts: 2,013Gear list
Like?
Share an image because of it's color
Jun 16, 2013

I have been following a thread on the DX forum with this same name. I thought it was interesting to see other people post what they felt was an interesting image simply because of it's bright color use. I thought to steal the idea for the full frame cameras.

What I had in mind was something in your environment that would likely catch the eye of most passersby due to striking color. Preferably, a subject a bit out of the ordinary.

If you would be interested in such a thing I would like to invite you to post a photo, from a full frame camera, to this thread. Thanx - bj

-- hide signature --

One day long ago, a sorcerer and a warrior did battle, as such things were commonplace in that age. Sometimes the sorcerer won, and the sum value of human abilities was improved some trifling amount. Sometimes the warrior won, and again the human race improved by some insignificant amount, for a sorcerer who can't defeat one miserable warrior is a poor sorcerer indeed.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
RGBYNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow