Started Jun 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Donald B
Senior MemberPosts: 3,125Gear list
Like?
Down side to WR
Jun 16, 2013

After saturdays disaster morning with the k7 i just woke up with the answer, thank god for that i didnt wont to buy another camera as i have shot some great pics with the K7. I havnt shot with it for 6 months and noticed that their was a bit of condensation on the rear screen, no big deal as i have seen it many times before shooting with direct sunlight behind me and on the screen, but after reviewing my pics again the last few shots where good, and that their seemed to be quite alot of flare in the photos and out of focus, blurry pics, so the conclusion is that the whole camera including the lens and sensor had condensation in them , hense poor metering ,focus hunting different exposure from landscape to portrait framing. The condensation had slowly disapated as the morning went on. but i missed a hole bunch of great shots, bugger. my lumix never suffers from this because of the lack of WR and air can filter freely. looks like a day in the sun for all my gear.

cheers don

-- hide signature --

Pentax K7, Panasonic fz150, Olympus XZ1, my main toys.

Pentax K-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow