Started Jun 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
Senior Member • Posts: 2,487
Yes it is worth it
- For the radial graduated filter alone.
- For the improved spot removal
- For the improved book module.
Plus a host of other improvements.
You missed some of the most important changes:
- A significant slow down in the network access during the import.
- A huge improvement in the Develop processing of the "Auto" which speed up a lot of things.
- A major bug in the publishing module. Any change done to an image in the publish module do not guaranty that the change is made to that image, it could done to another image. The bug has been there since LR3 and LR4.
-- hide signature --
Street Photography: The Dogs of Vancouver, BC
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow