Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
oregon44
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
which camara to buy
10 months ago

Hello again, I have been tied up and have not purchased a good used camara as yet. I post things on the net for sale once in awhile a need to replace my old Sony DSCS-30 that I have been using for many years. I have a small studio with ok lighting set up in the basement that I have been using and it does ok. I photo anything from items 3/4" long to some that are over 4' long. I am looking for very clear photos in a digital, automatic type camara.  I do shoot quite a bit of macro photos showing close up pictures of different features on guns etc, so I would need one that does a good job there. I probably would like to spend $300.00 or less. The last time I was on here and asked these questions, a Canon S90 was recomended. A friend recomended later a Canon S5IS because of it's ability to adjust light/brightness per picture. Can I get some input from you experts here on your recomendations on either one of these or maybe another one? Thanks very much. Peter

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon PowerShot S90 Casio Exilim EX-S5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow