Mariners vs Yankees Sunday 6/9/13

Started 10 months ago | Photos thread
wade maney
Forum MemberPosts: 96Gear list
Like?
Re: Mariners vs Yankees Sunday 6/9/13
In reply to BackroadsTraveler, 10 months ago

Fun stuff for sure. As a Yankee fan, I look at the schedule before the season and try to find some games I can attend. This series was top of my list, but alack and alas, I had other commitments.

I really like the pic of Perez warming up. Have you tried cropping some of the others to give them more of a feel of closeness?  The 18-300 should be capable of acceptable sharpness. I really like the pics of Gardner and the unidentified (to me) Mariner swinging at the plate. Zoomed in they would be super!

-- hide signature --

BRT

Thanks BRT for your input . Unfortunately we are on a road trip & have little time to work with the photos. I think your suggestion of getting in close might produce some nice shots. I will post a couple of newer versions in a day to two. Sorry you could not get to the games. We were visiting family in Seattle & not really Mariners or Yankees fans (Giants really). But hey - good baseball is good baseball!
--
Wade

wade maney's gear list:wade maney's gear list
Sony RX100 II Nikon D7100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow