Any Advice on the LX7? Got One on Order...

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Susan Taylor
Regular MemberPosts: 224
Like?
Any Advice on the LX7? Got One on Order...
10 months ago

I tried another brand of camera and didn't like it even with the long zoom which was too hard to hold by hand and get a decent photo. So...started reading about other cameras and settled on ordering the Panasonic LX7.  I do have the FZ150 and the ZS15 and so far have loved working with each of those in different situations. (My daughter has frankly just about taken over use of the FZ150 though.)  As I wait for this to get to me, are there any pointers or advice anyone can give me on the LX7?  (Yes, I know the LF1 is coming out but it has WiFi which I don't need plus has a supposedly shorter battery life.)  Can you put a filter on the lens because I really can't tell from the photos I've seen. 
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 (Lumix DMC-TZ6)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow