The Amazing D200.

Started Jun 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
dboogie
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,649
Like?
Re: The Amazing D200.
In reply to PhotoKhan, Jun 13, 2013

About 6 years ago I bought my barely used (800 clicks on the shutter) Nikon D200, 5 lenses with filters for each lens, external flash and camera bag from a co-worker....all for less than the price of what a D200 cost when it was first introduced. I later on picked up the MB-D200 grip from another friend. The D200 is still my only camera and I still love it. I wish the ISO was a bit better, I wish the FPS was a bit faster, I wish the AF was a bit better..........but even with those shortcomings, I realize what it can and can't do and I simply work with it within its limitations. I'll jump on the D400 if it ever comes out but for now I just continue to shoot with my trusty D200.

I'm not sure if I've uploade the following images correctly...but to please view them at their largest sizes in order to get the best quality. A couple shots from my D200:

My oldest son several years ago during his first year of organized football

I've always loved the Toyota Supra..........shame they don't make it anymore

I'm not a big airplane guy, but I have to admit I had a ton of fun capturing these pieces of machinery

dboogie

-- hide signature --

I'll always love my brother!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow