ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ToXiQ
Senior MemberPosts: 1,772Gear list
Like?
Lightroom 4 & Photoshop 6 colorspace problem
Jun 13, 2013

Hello All,

Last week my computer crashed.  Lucky me I didn't loose any important stuff.

Before the crash I worked with LR 4.4 and cs6 (with latest updates). I always started in LR and then with "cntr e" I  go further in cs6. In LR I have set in the preference tab that my photo's must be converted for cs6 in sRGB colorspace (profile).

I do my things in cs6 and then I did always do a "save as" and a save for web (to save the file on 2 different places with slightly different modifications).

"save as" always showed the icc profile "sRGB..." as embded profile.

Now after reiinstalling LR and cs6 LR I configured it the same way to export the file to cs6 with sRGB profile.

But when I want to do "save as" I do not get the sRGB... color profile but the aRGB profile (or prophoto don't remember that tonicht I can and will check that) unless I export the profile in cs6. I never have done that this way before.

I checked some of my work from before the crash and all having the sRGB color profile.

What do I overlook in LR or cs6?

I have searched for some time internet to find an answer but so far no luck. I hope someone can point me into the right direction.

regards Walter

-- hide signature --

Missed a photo posting from me? Look at my website, it's free!
leave a message in my guestbook when you like the website
~ http://www.waltersoestbergen.nl/ ~

ANSWER:
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow