Mirrorless vs DSLR: My BestBuy experience

Started Jun 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
Nathanio
Regular MemberPosts: 223Gear list
Like?
Re: Mirrorless vs DSLR: My BestBuy experience
In reply to Jorginho, Jun 11, 2013

Wow, the amount  of hyperbole and venom spewing in this thread is unbelievable!

Can't people realise that different people like different things from their camera. It would be a boring world if we all liked the same.

I happen to love my EVF equipped A57 and love the overlays and information that can be shown on the EVF. I also like the fact that I can see exactly the effect that setting changes make. I am new to dSLx photography (Lumix TZ7 before that) and so only know EVFs.

I can understand how an OVF might be attractive but I prefer an EVF. I have no troubles with latency or tracking in low light of my daughter. I have done BiF with the problem being my daughter pulling on the camera rather than the EVF!

Everyone needs to take a chill pill and let people use what they are happy to use and stop trying to force everyone down 'their ideology'. Come on it's just a camera at the end of the day!

Nathanio's gear list:Nathanio's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 Sony a77 II Sony Alpha 7 II Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow