Mirrorless vs DSLR: My BestBuy experience

Started Jun 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Nathanio Regular Member • Posts: 234
Re: Mirrorless vs DSLR: My BestBuy experience

Wow, the amount  of hyperbole and venom spewing in this thread is unbelievable!

Can't people realise that different people like different things from their camera. It would be a boring world if we all liked the same.

I happen to love my EVF equipped A57 and love the overlays and information that can be shown on the EVF. I also like the fact that I can see exactly the effect that setting changes make. I am new to dSLx photography (Lumix TZ7 before that) and so only know EVFs.

I can understand how an OVF might be attractive but I prefer an EVF. I have no troubles with latency or tracking in low light of my daughter. I have done BiF with the problem being my daughter pulling on the camera rather than the EVF!

Everyone needs to take a chill pill and let people use what they are happy to use and stop trying to force everyone down 'their ideology'. Come on it's just a camera at the end of the day!

Nathanio's gear list:Nathanio's gear list
Sony a77 II Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Sony DT 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ecm
tko
tex
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow