scorrpio
Senior MemberPosts: 2,430
Like?
Re: PROFESSIONAL'S NEED A LICENSE
In reply to Michael J Davis, Jun 11, 2013

Michael J Davis wrote:

Do I sound jaundiced? Probably!

Mike

I dunno.   How does one 'sound jaundiced' anyway?   'Looking jaundiced' means your skin and eye whites are distinctly yellow, as a result of hepatitis or some other liver disorder.

No if you meant 'jaded'...

And to the OP: If the bride did not bother to check these guys' prior work and references before hiring them, she probably would not have bothered to ask for a license either.   Or do you plan to restrict sale of DSLRs to 'licensed professionals' only?   And post a policeman at every wedding to arrest anyone who shows up with a camera but no license?

"Sir, you just violated posted speed limits by shooting this waterfall with a shutter speed greater than 1/2 of a second.   Law is law.  Not having a tripod does not exempt you.   I have also observed you ignoring a stop down sign, and continuing to shoot wide open.   That would be four points on your license.    Another violation like that, I and will have no choice but to impound the camera."

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow