DP1M and DP2M Paradox

Started Sep 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
John Mason
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,617Gear list
Like?
batteries no problem
In reply to travelinbri_74, 10 months ago

The camera comes with 2 batteries.  I ordered 2 more plus one extra charger.  The batteries are very small, thus very easy to pack a bunch in.  With the 2 chargers it's pretty easy to cue up for the next day of travel charging.
Also, I'm getting more shots than most people here are describing, but I use an optical viewfinder and keep the lower display off and have it on a minute auto-shutdown timer.
The batteries are readily available now to from bhphoto for instance.  I also shoot with an Olympus EM5 and Canon 5dmkIII.  4 of these batteries could fit in the space of one of my canon batteries.  They are very tiny.  Easy to bring a hoard of them.
BTW, the dp2m is producing the sharpest pictures I've ever worked with in digital photography. They are most akin to what I used to work with in film days in medium format.
I just posted else-ware a shot from a bike trip this weekend and it's a 1/8th crop of the total picture and it looks just fine!

-- hide signature --
 John Mason's gear list:John Mason's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm 1:4.0 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-35mm 1:2.0 SWD Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow