Started Jun 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Glen Barrington
Forum ProPosts: 12,993
Like?
Re: Picasa web albums
In reply to rio911, Jun 11, 2013

rio911 wrote:

mstecker wrote:

How do I upload a photo from my computer to Picasa web album and NOT Goole+. I installed Picasa 3 and after it disorganized my photos, tried to upload one of them to the Picasa web album, but could not find the SHARE button they asked me to click on. I do see a green Share on Google+ button at the bottom of the screen, but none to export to the web album. I do not want to place the photo on Google+, only the public Picasa site.

I'm not sure but I think recently Picasa was discontinued by Google. It was either replaced or merged in to the services provided by Google+.

rio

That was my impression too.  I vaguely recall when, last year, Google announced that it was beefing up up the quality of its photo capabilities across all products and was placing Picasa like capabilities on all products, that Google also said no further development of Picasa would occur.  I remember thinking at the time, "THAT will raise an uproar".  When the uproar didn't occur, I assumed no one cared, or fewer people than I thought use Picasa.

-- hide signature --

I still like soup. . .
Now that you've judged the quality of my typing, take a look at my photos. . .
http://www.jpgmag.com/people/glenbarrington/photos

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow