Started Jun 11, 2013 | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Spad16
Contributing MemberPosts: 897Gear list
Like?
6D Airshow taster
Jun 11, 2013

Heres a few photos from our Airshow late on Sunday. Most of my photos are on the other memory chip, and I haven’t finished deleting photos yet. So there will be more. These are from when I started mucking around with slow shutter speeds. The 6D did very well at the airshow, focusing was a non-issue, it was at least as good as the 40D, which was very good, but I haven’t got around to analyzing if I got more keepers, I suspect so. The best thing is that I have more leeway in processing photos taken into the sun. I didn’t miss the faster shooting speed of the 40D, since the 6D buffers quicker,  it means I get just as many photos on the target, since it doesn’t run out of breath halfway through the pass (those of you shooting airshow will know what I mean!)

So take these for what they’re worth, the jets will be along later.

/Neil

Spad16's gear list:Spad16's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SomeNew
noNew
YesNew
SomeNew
GoodNew
TryNew
CC?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow