Win8 vs Win7

Started Jun 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
dradam
Senior MemberPosts: 2,599
Like?
Re: Come On! You knew I was including that as well. . .
In reply to 1w12q312qw1, Jun 11, 2013

1w12q312qw1 wrote:

dradam wrote:

To ignore the fact that PC sales in general are down, at least partly because the previous generation of hardware was more than good enough and sturdy enough to not need upgrading yet, and laying all the blame for lower sales at the feet of Windows 8 is quite myopic of you.

I don't begrudge anyone for their preference, if you like the lay-of-the-land of W8, that's wonderful, I'm truly happy for you. Maybe you could do likewise.

Stan

dradam,

Kind of figured you wouldn't reciprocate in kind to my suggestion. You just don't have it in you to make even a token appearance of cordiality here.

With every post it seems like you're trying to convince yourself you made the right move with W8 and everyone else is blinded by their malaria-induced obsession with W7. Gotcha!

Stan

Stan,

Feel free to do more than pay lip service to your suggestion.  I'm not sure which part of my post you have a problem with, or why you felt the need to quote yourself, perhaps you could put your feelings into words.

I don't care the least bit what computer hardware or software people use.  I'm quite happy with what I have, and if I weren't I would certainly find other options.  That said, this IS a forum for talk about PCs, so if it's all the same to you I will continue to voice my opinions (even when those opinions go against the prevailing hive mind around here) and correct factual mistakes where I see them.  I ALSO don't begrudge people their own opinions and would expect the same in return.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow