Who is going to upgrade from LR4 to LR5?

Started Jun 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
goanna
Contributing MemberPosts: 621Gear list
Like?
Re: Who is going to upgrade from LR4 to LR5?
In reply to Giovanni_1968, Jun 10, 2013

Giovanni_1968 wrote:

bunyarra wrote:

Never bought the tinfoil hats so upgraded and happy.

It is faster on my PC and all the small improvements are good for the price of 20 Starbuck's coffees

Ouch, we don't have Starbucks here, how many espresso you think???

Don't lament the lack of Starbucks. They came here and went broke cause their coffee is terrible. Nearly all of their outlets have closed down except were there are likely to be US tourists, like airports.

1 proper espresso is worth more than 20 Starbuck coffees - believe me. So to me the upgrade is worth an immense value over 20 Starbucks and I will upgrade.

The ability to work on offline catalogues will be amazing just as soon as I sort out my dreadful mess that passes for a library spread over 6 HDs.

Uhm, this is true, the pics suck a lot of space on my laptop so I would be happy to move them all on the external RAID volume and to still be able to work on them being offline, worth how many coffees???

-- hide signature --
-- hide signature --
 goanna's gear list:goanna's gear list
Sigma DP2 Quattro Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow