Is FF really better than m43? and why?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
A2T2
Regular MemberPosts: 278
Like?
Re: Whoa, away for a day, raw nerve or Xenophobia?
In reply to veroman, 10 months ago

veroman wrote:

A2T2 wrote:

..... All I asked was a simple question, wanting to understand a bit more of what makes the FF brigade tick. Man did I get it with both barrels. There are some seriously insecure FF shooters lurking in these forums. I don't know if they are jealous or just plain xenophobic ....

I've not read all of the posts, mostly because I don't understand why there would be so many. Yes, you did ask a simple question, and the simple answer is that full frame is better for reasons that have been explained, documented, demonstrated and supported a million times over during the past dozen years or so.

So it wasn't just a simple question ... it was also a rather silly one, as if to suggest that M4:3 IQ has come so far in its development, it can now easily compete with full frame, which is, of course, nonsense.

The evidence actually suggests otherwise, and not one poster has posted anything apart from "comment" to support any such thing.

-- hide signature --

SteveG
'When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.'
— Found in a Chinese Fortune Cookie
www.stephenmichaelgarey.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow