Senior MemberPosts: 1,083Gear list
Like?
Re: I’m still waiting for the right m43 camera
In reply to drcPhoto, 10 months ago

drcPhoto wrote:

PC Wheeler wrote:

jimoyer wrote:

You keep waiting, and we'll keep enjoying ours

Indeed! My GH3 with the two f/2.8 zooms never fails to satisfy me. I'd probably be equally pleased with the EM-5 based on the excellent images I've seen posted here and elsewhere, but the ergonomics (size, handling, menus, etc.) are not for me: The GH3 fits my hand perfectly and after GH1 and GH2 (both too small IMO) the GH3 menus feel very natural.

-- hide signature --

Phil

Phil - I agree completely. Couldn't be happier with the GH3 and the two Pana zooms. It just fits right and works perfectly. I would like a few specific primes someday too, but until then I couldn't be happier with my gear.

Dale

PC/Dale… if I had about $3,500 laying around to spend for the GH3 and both Panasonic 2.8 zooms, I’d probably be very happy with that kit myself. That would be my ultimate m4/3 setup that has the least amount of compromises that even Icould live with. Hopefully (in the not too distant future), a body similar to the GH3 and some 'slightly lessor' quality zooms lenses will be released that are more in line with my budget.

Tron555

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow