Which focal length on FF you prefer 35 or 50 mm?

Started Jun 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
Guidenet
Forum ProPosts: 12,730Gear list
Like?
Re: Which focal length on FF you prefer 35 or 50 mm?
In reply to Windancer, Jun 10, 2013

Windancer wrote:

Which is better Ford vs. Chevy? I hate to "pass the buck" but the answer is up to you, I know peronally I prefer the 50mm but that's me. Which do you prefer?

You have already stated that you like the Sigma 35/1.4 a little more than the 50/1.8 so go with that......

Terry

-- hide signature --

Graham Fine Art Photography
http://www.pbase.com/windancer
Remember, it's not the CPU that's in your camera that makes great images, it's the one located about 4" behind the viewfinder that does.
Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended to impart a sense of humor. Given e-mail's inability to carry inflections, tone and facial expressions it may fail miserably in its intent. The sender acknowledges the limitations of the technology and assigns to the software in which this message was composed any ill feelings that may arise.

--
Graham Fine Art Photography
http://www.pbase.com/windancer
Remember, it's not the CPU that's in your camera that makes great images, it's the one located about 4" behind the viewfinder that does.
Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended to impart a sense of humor. Given e-mail's inability to carry inflections, tone and facial expressions it may fail miserably in its intent. The sender acknowledges the limitations of the technology and assigns to the software in which this message was composed any ill feelings that may arise.

Another forum glitch. When you edit your post, you get a new signature. LOL Since you're allowed two edits, you could end up with three signatures.

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Craig
Follow me on Twitter @craighardingsr : Equipment in Profile

Guidenet's gear list:Guidenet's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon D3S Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WowNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow