Started Jun 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
Midwest
Forum ProPosts: 13,108
Like?
Over-generalization
In reply to A2T2, Jun 10, 2013

A2T2 wrote:

Klaus dk wrote:

A2T2: Why is it unacceptable to you that others have different preferences than you?

I have a hard time understanding why so many MFT photographers are insisting that "their" system is the only right system and that everybody should use the same. I use an APS-C DSLR and a 1/1.7" compact, and is perfectly happy with both, but that does not mean I think all other formats should be removed from the surface of the earth.

The main fault with MFT seems to be, that it installs an inferiority complex in it's users.

In politics, there's a word for your attitude, and I don't like that at all!

Klaus, FF is a sledgehammer to a nut, in the main its not required.

In your case that is quite true, assuming your gallery has your typical favored types of shooting. And I am not insulting or minimizing your taste in shooting, but flowers, people standing still, scenic photos, subjects like that are not difficult to capture well with many kinds of cameras.

Pretty clearly FF would go beyond your needs but you can't generalize and say it's not required by others based on your own kind of shooting.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow