New Trend in Weddings

Started Jun 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
instamatic
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,561
Like?
Re: New Trend in Weddings
In reply to CraigBennett, Jun 10, 2013

All valid points.  What you want to do is provide a subset of images that tell the story, be it 100, 150, 200.  There is a likelihood that these will be the images that will be the couple's favorites anyway, and most photographers should be capable of delivering that number within 24 hours all processed and digitally finished.  The resolution for those does not have to be big to expedite uploading and downloading, just so that they can be comfortably viewed on smartphones and tablets, and perhaps HDTV screen.

I would not post any images to the public before showing them to the couple of course, and that's not what I said.  They get to see them first after making a password protected download.

I also know that there is a subset of customers, that want to approve every little detail as you're working through the photos, and that's fine, but establish what they want at the contract signing - and tell them of the benefits of the next day edit, and you will know whether they want it or not and will be able to proceed accordingly.  This will depend on variety of things, their background, prior experience with photographers, demographics, etc.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow