Flat view
GARRICK
Regular MemberPosts: 167Gear list
Like?
Canon MX922 almost as good as my Canon Pro-1
Jun 10, 2013

I have a friend that just bought a Mx922 for 120.00 4c printer

I send him 8x10- jpegs of my wildlife photos most of birds

He knows nothing about photoshop does not have it just prints out my jpegs from my emails i send him  lets the printer print the photos on high gloss paper. He brought some of my photos he printed out half the res that i print through Photoshop and they are so close to the ones i printed out on the Pro-1 it was hard to tell the difference ,are the low end 4c printers getting that good? they must be seen it for myself . There were 5 other people there also and they could tell that mine had a little more detail but the MX922 was really close now if it comes down to printing blk and white the Pro-1 would beat out the MX922 i am sure for the money if i were going to print all 4 color and saw the comparison i would buy the MX922  as a matter of fact i am going to order one i figure if i print high res and let Photoshop manage the printer i might be able to almost match what the Pro-1 can do .. how can that MX922 be so close to the Pro-1?

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow