Lenses: Did they get it right??

Started Jun 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
deednets
Senior MemberPosts: 1,958Gear list
Like?
Re: Lenses: Did they get it right??
In reply to Asylum Photo, Jun 9, 2013

Asylum Photo wrote:

I'm happy with all 5 of my lenses. The lenses are what sold me on the system, actually (and manual control dials).

If the lens selection isn't there for you, I believe MFT and NEX systems have pretty large lens selections and might suit you better. There's a beauty in healthy competition in the market... lots of choices.

-- hide signature --

True regarding choices, but why make them so close? Believe me I have a fairly good idea as to why they make lenses that are so close, one of them the above discussed relationship with Sony, so the Fuji X-mount just being a by-product of what seems to make far more sense for the Sony crowd. That's fine with me, but I wasn't speaking for Sony users! I couldn't care less about the NEX system.

I was merely expressing an opinion about the availability of quality lenses for the Fuji system, not for the NEX or any other system!

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow