D2H, Why so Much for a 4MP Camera?

Started Jun 7, 2013 | Questions thread
Gpruitt54
Forum MemberPosts: 84Gear list
Like?
Re: You should be able to get a used D2H for around $400 (pics)
In reply to RBFresno, Jun 9, 2013

Yeah,

There are times when I get fixated on something and I don't stop until it is completed. The idea of trying out a D2h was one of those things. I located one on Ebay that seems in good condition. According to the Ebay store, the camera has a Shutter count of 53K. Making an offer, I was able to get the camera for 300.00 complete with charger and batteries.

I've heard all the comments posted here, both good and bad. Initially, I was of the mind that the hype about the D2h was nothing more than hype. Then I saw the results that some of you are getting along with a whole lot of reviews. Those were enough to justify spend a small amount on a much needed second body to support my D200.  Besides, I could not buy anything else for the amount I spent (except maybe another D200).

Gpruitt54's gear list:Gpruitt54's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow